FYI

I don't collect visitor info. Go away Skynet!

Saturday, September 28, 2024

For Uzi...

Uzi Nissan is a hero. His family has long held the Domain name of 'Nissan.com' and ultimately won a hard-fought fight against a certain care manufacturer over rights to that web domain name. Uzi passed from COVID in 2020. His family continues to run the website. I urge everyone to view the website: Nissan.com. I am heart-broken of learning of his passing and that I just learned today of his passing. I have periodically visited the Nissan.com website; it gave me purpose and strength to see his words and remind myself of his courageous fight.

Additionally, there is an effort to collect donations to pay for Uzi's medical bills AND generate funds to help his kids attend college. I never got to meet him, and I only today learned of his passing. His story inspired me. Me... the coward who buckles daily to the weight of OCD found strength whenever he thought of Uzi. I toast you today, Uzi. I will never forget you, and I will continually share your story and courage with my students. You, Sir, made a difference. Rest in Peace!

Fundraiser for Ariel Nissan by Erez Halfon : Uzi Nissan (gofundme.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Zero- G Garden Hose: I finally Found the Perfect One

 It was early Spring 2024 when I hooked up the garden hose to begin the seasons of watering the lawn and are plants/vegetables. As happens f...